Walt Disney Studios has released the second trailer for the upcoming film Cruella and a new poster featuring Emma Stone.
- The second trailer for the live-action film Cruella dropped this morning from Walt Disney Studios.
- Emma Stone plays Estella/Cruella in the film, showing her rebellious early days and how she became one of the most fashionable Disney villains.
- Cruella is directed by Craig Gillespie (I Tonya) from a screenplay by Dana Fox and Tony McNamara, story by Aline Brosh McKenna and Kelly Marcel & Steve Zissis.
- It was produced by Andrew Gunn (Freaky Friday), Marc Platt (Mary Poppins Returns), and Kristin Burr (Christopher Robin), with Emma Stone, Michelle Wright, Jared LeBoff, and Glenn Close serving as executive producers.
About the Film:
- Cruella, which is set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, follows a young grifter named Estella, a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets.
- One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of the Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute, played by Emma Thompson. But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.
Cruella releases in theaters and on Disney+ Premier Access (additional one-time fee of $29.99) on Friday, May 28.