- “Capture Your Moment” was launched last year, giving Guests a 20-minute photo session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer.
- Starting today, you’ll be able to search for and book reservations for those 20-minute sessions online and through the My Disney Experience app, making it even easier to book.
“Capture Your Moment” Details:
- Each 20-minute session costs $50 and you are allowed to make two sessions for a total of 40 minutes.
- Appropriate attire must be worn and wedding attire is not permitted.
- Sessions can include up to eight Guests and take place around Main Street, U.S.A.
- If you need to inform Disney about a special occasion you’ll be celebrating you can share the details by calling (407) 939-7758 or tell your photographer when checking into the session at Town Square Theater.
- Bookings can be made up to 60 days in advance and same-day reservations may be available by checking at the Disney PhotoPass Center inside Town Square Theater or through the My Disney Experience app.
- It’s also important to note that print and digital downloads are now included with the session, but those with Disney PhotoPass entitlements like Memory Maker or a qualifying Annual Passholder can download the photos from their account at no extra cost.
More information about “Capture Your Moment” can be found on the Walt Disney World website and by searching for “Capture Your Moment” on the My Disney Experience app.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning