- Jamba will begin selling three new food menu items including two handwiches and a veggie egg bake that will be available all day long.
- My Jamba Rewards Members will receive early access, being able to try them out starting on Monday, April 12. Members will also receive double points on orders placed online or through the Jamba app.
- For a limited time, you can also save $1 when pairing a new food item with a smoothie.
Menu Items Coming April 13:
- IMPOSSIBLE™ Handwich (SRP $3.79): With IMPOSSIBLE™ Sausage Made From Plants, and made for people who love and crave meat, with fewer calories and less fat than traditional sausage. Crafted with your busy lifestyle in mind, each handwich is layered with melty white cheddar cheese between toasted sprouted grain buns, boasting 12 grams of protein and only 220 calories.
- Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese Handwich (SRP $3.49): Made with all-natural pork sausage, egg, and melty white cheddar cheese layered between toasted sprouted grain buns. The perfect size for a grab-and-go breakfast whether at home or on the move, each handwich has five layers of deliciousness that pair perfectly with your smoothie or juice. An excellent option for kickstarting your day, it’s packed with 12 grams of protein and contains 320 calories.
- Spring Veggie Egg Bake (SRP $3.99): Light, fluffy and bursting with red bell peppers, spring leeks, and artichoke hearts. Under 200 calories and free of gluten ingredients, it’s a portable good source of protein and calcium to help you stay on track.
Jamba is currently open from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm Monday through Sunday and can be found at the east end of the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort.