ABC News Live will stream two specials that take a look at the first 100 days of the Biden administration. Both programs will debut tomorrow, April 13th with the first show The First 100 Days: Representative Nancy Mace and Representative Marilyn Strickland at 8pm ET followed by The First 100 Days: President Biden Takes Office at 10pm ET.
- ABC News Live will present a pair of specials to mark the first 100 days of the most diverse Congress in history as the symbolic milestone approaches for President Biden and his administration.
- Streaming Tuesday, April 13, at 8:00 pm ET, The First 100 Days: Representative Nancy Mace and Representative Marilyn Strickland follows Congressional Correspondent Rachel Scott as she spends the first 100 days with Representatives Nancy Mace and Marilyn Strickland.
- Rep. Mace is the first female Republican lawmaker from South Carolina, and Rep. Strickland the first African American and first Korean American in the House from Washington State.
- Through video diaries and one-on-one time, viewers will see them living through the attack at the Capitol and starting their work on behalf of their constituents.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know will preview the special Tuesday afternoon.
- Also debuting on April 13th at 10:00 pm ET is The First 100 Days: President Biden Takes Office.
- ABC’s Senior Washington Reporter Devin Dwyer will take a closer look at the promises President Biden made on the campaign trail and the problems he must now confront.
- Dwyer will examine where the Biden presidency stands and what’s next on the President’s agenda as the special tackles topics such as:
- The virus and the vaccine
- An economy in need of a lifeline
- Flashpoint at the border
- Addressing gun violence
- And more
- Additionally, ABC News’ Chief White House Correspondent Cecilia Vega will moderate a conversation with ABC News’ first all-female White House Correspondent team which includes:
- Mary Bruce
- MaryAlice Parks
- Karen Travers