GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of April 12th-16th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are authors, actors and religious leaders who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, actors and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of April 12-16:
- Monday, April 12
- Michael J. Nyenhuis (President & CEO of UNICEF USA)
- Dwight Howard (Pixstory)
- Erika Thompson (Texas Beeworks)
- Sadie, Willie & Korie Robertson (At Home With the Robertsons)
- Tuesday, April 13
- Rep. Carlos A. Giménez (R-Fla.)
- Jessalyn Gilsig (Big Shot)
- Gbolahan Okubadejo, MD (Orthopedic spine surgeon)
- Rep. Nance Mace (R-S.C.)
- Rep. Marilyn Strickland (D- Wash.)
- Wednesday, April 14
- Chris Gardner (Permission to Dream)
- Emma Kenney (Shameless)
- Dr. Amesh A. Adalja (Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security)
- Thursday, April 15
- Barbara Corcoran (Business Unusual)
- Lisa Jackson (Apple Vice President of Environment, Policy and Social Initiatives)
- Performance by Kierra Sheard
- Friday, April 16
- Alex Honnold (Climbing Gold)
- Maurice Mitchell (The Green New Deal Network)
- Harry Connick Jr.
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.