A virtual launch party is going to be held on Thursday, April 29 to celebrate the next installment in the Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy series by Timothy Zahn.
- The next book in the Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy series is releasing on April 27, 2021, and to celebrate, there will be a virtual launch party held on Thursday, April 29 with tickets available now.
- Author Timothy Zahn will join Del Rey editor Tom Hoeler in a virtual live discussion about the new book, Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy (Book II: Greater Good).
- Ticket purchasers will have the opportunity to submit a question for Timothy Zahn with a chance of it being answered live during the panel discussion.
- The event will be hosted live on Thursday, April 29 at 5:00 pm PT/8:00 pm ET. If you aren’t able to join live, you can also catch a replay of the event that will be available for ticketholders until Thursday, May 6 at 12:00 am ET.
- You can learn more about the event and purchase tickets here.
Ticket Details (2 Offers):
About Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy (Book II: Greater Good):
“Thrawn and his allies race to save the Chiss Ascendancy from an unseen enemy in the second book in the epic Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy trilogy from bestselling author Timothy Zahn.
Thrawn’s latest triumph still rests newly on his shoulders. He has led the Chiss to victory and brought glory to the House of Mitth, but the true threat to the Ascendancy has not yet been extinguished. Their foes do not send threats or ultimatums, do not mass ships on the edge of the Chaos. Their weapons come cloaked in smiles and generosity: Gifts offered freely. Services granted unconditionally.
Across the Ascendancy, seemingly inconsequential events could herald the doom of the Chiss. As Thrawn and the Expansionary Defense Fleet rally to uncover the plot, they discover a chilling truth: Rather than invade Chiss capitals or pillage resources, their enemy strikes at the very foundation of the Ascendancy, seeking to widen the rifts between the Nine Ruling Families and the Forty Great Houses below. As rivalry and suspicion sow discord among allies, each warrior must decide what matters most to them: the security of their family or the survival of the Ascendancy itself.”
Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy (Book II: Greater Good) can be pre-ordered now.