The show must go on! Safely, of course! And go on they will at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, where the award winning Turn It Up ice skating show and new Cirque Electric will open on Friday, May 28th.
- As Busch Gardens Tampa continues to prioritize the health and safety of its guests, ambassadors and animals in its care, soon guests will be able to enjoy indoor world-class entertainment beginning Friday, May 28. From “Turn It Up!”, the park’s award-winning ice-skating production to an all-NEW acrobatic show, “Cirque Electric,” modified operations in the park’s theaters will make it possible for guests to once again enjoy incredible shows as they explore Busch Gardens’ 300 acres of exhilarating roller coasters and fascinating animal habitats.
- In addition to the park’s already strict health and safety measures, which include enhanced cleaning and sanitization, temperature checks, and face covering requirements, many modifications will be in place at Busch Gardens’ theaters upon reopening, including:
- Significantly limited capacity inside the parks’ expansive theaters to accommodate plenty of space between parties.
- Staggered entering and exiting procedures to keep guests physically distant.
- Protective Face Coverings required by all guests, ambassadors and performers at all times, covering the nose and mouth.
- No eating or drinking permitted inside the theaters.
- Hand sanitizing stations available at the entrance and exit points of the theater.
- Extensive sanitation of all seats conducted between shows.
- Just in time for Memorial Day Weekend, guests will be able to enjoy the following productions on select days beginning Friday, May 28:
- Turn It Up!
- Thursday – Monday, with multiple shows per day. The Moroccan Palace Theater will once again be home to Busch Gardens’ spectacular, year-round ice-skating shows, including “Turn It Up!” With contemporary performances, dazzling aerial moments and eclectic pop music, it’s no wonder this production has earned a spot on USA TODAY’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards.
- ALL NEW: Cirque Electric
- Friday – Monday, with multiple shows per day. For awe-inspiring feats that spark the imagination, the dynamic performance of Cirque Electric, an all-new acrobatic stunt show exclusively produced for Busch Gardens, will soon thrill guests at the Stanleyville Theater. From the daring airborne aerialist to stunning displays of balance and strength and a fascinating act on wheels that cannot be missed, guests will be dazzled by world-class performers.
- Guests can enjoy each show again and again with a Busch Gardens Fun Card, where guests can pay for a day and play all year! For the price of a single-day ticket to Busch Gardens, the Fun Card allows access throughout the year, so you can visit again and again, and experience great events like the Food & Wine Festival, Summer Nights, Christmas Town and more!
- For the best value and benefits, guests can upgrade to a Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Annual Pass to enjoy the perks they want most throughout 2021. Annual Pass Members receive 12 months of visits with the best benefits ever, including FREE parking, up to 6 free guest tickets, and up to 50-percent savings on merchandise, Quick Queue, and more!
What They’re Saying:
- Neal Thurman, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Park President: “Bringing more live entertainment safely back to the park is another huge step in returning to world class entertainment at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. Since our reopening in June, our park teams have been incredibly innovative and adaptable with bringing our productions to life in new ways and we’re thrilled to expand our offering to include new programs in addition to fan-favorite shows.