SeaWorld Orlando is bringing the music and flavors of Cinco de Mayo to the ongoing Seven Seas Food Festival starting April 30 through May 9.
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival started back in February, and with Cinco de Mayo around the corner, SeaWorld Orlando will be bringing the flavors, music, and celebration to the festival on weekends (Fri-Sun) from April 30 through May 9 and Wednesday, May 5.
SeaWorld’s Cinco de Mayo Details:
- Fiesta in the Street (12:00 pm – 6:00 pm) – The Wild Arctic Plaza comes to life as entertainers, stilt walkers, and party starters get this full-blown fiesta going.
- DJ Dance Party (12:00 pm – 6:00 pm) – Get your feet moving at this fun-filled party (with physical distancing) as we spin new and old beats throughout the day.
- Live Music (12:00 pm – 6:00 pm) – Immerse yourself in the traditional music of Mexico as classic bands bring their beautiful and bold sounds to Orlando.
- Mexican Flavors (11:30 am – park close) – Savor new and classic tastes as part of our Seven Seas Food Festival including our take on a classic Elote dish, drunken shrimp tostadas, beef barbacoa tacos, and delicious beer and cocktails.
About the Seven Seas Food Festival:
- The Seven Seas Food Festival takes place every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through May 9, 2021.
- With more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings from around the globe found in over 26 festival marketplaces, guests can taste everything from the most indulgent fare to the park’s all-new savory Vegan bites. In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s most expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond.
- A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at SeaWorld.com.