After a competitive auction, 20th Century Studios has landed the rights to the feature film No One Will Save You, according to Deadline.
- Kaitlyn Dever, star of the limited series Unbelievable and film Booksmart, is attached to star in the new film.
- Dever earned a Golden Globe nomination for her role in Unbelievable.
- She is also currently shooting the Hulu limited series Dopesick with Michael Keaton and will next be seen in Universal’s Dear Evan Hansen.
- The script for the new film will be written and directed by Brian Duffield.
- Duffield most recently wrote, directed and produced the critically acclaimed sci-fi comedy Spontaneous, which is currently streaming on Hulu.
- Tim White, Trevor White and Allan Mandelbaum will produce for Star Thrower Entertainment.
- No plot details for the film have been shared at this time.