- Condé Nest, a production and distribution studio, will see the former Marvel executive in charge of the studio’s unscripted content.
- The studio is currently undergoing a restructure under their President and former Disney+ chief Agnes Chu.
- In her new role, Amos will report to recently appointed head of the studio’s film and television division, Helen Estabrook.
- Amos served as the VP of Development and Production for Marvel Entertainment’s NewMedia division, where she oversaw the video, live streaming and audio content slate for Marvel.com and third-party platforms, including Sirius XM and Marvel’s non-fiction content for Disney+.
- She served as an executive producer on Marvel’s Behind the Mask, Marvel’s Hero Projet and Marvel’s 616.
- Before her time at Marvel, Amos worked in production at ABC News.
What they’re saying:
- Helen Estabrook, Conde Nast Entertainment’s film and television division head: “Sarah not only brings with her best-in-class development and production experience, she’s also an expert storyteller with the ability to translate compelling material across a variety of platforms,” said Estabrook. “We’re thrilled to have her on the CNE team.”