Dollywood has announced that the Flower & Food Festival will be returning from April 23 through June 7, 2021.
- Dollywood’s Flower & Food Festival returns for 2021 with over half a million flowers blooming around the park and food items spanning from Cuban sandwiches to lobster rolls and funnel cakes.
- Included with the floral sculptures located around the park will be a depiction of Dolly Parton’s mother quilting the Coat of Many Colors.
Flower & Food Festival Dining Pass:
- New to 2021, Dollywood will have a dining pass available to purchase, giving Guests the ability to explore the vast number of food items during the festival.
- Food items include a Cuban sandwich with plantain chips, fish and chips, mountain paella, summer succotash featuring pan-seared chicken, lobster roll, beef bulgogi nachos, blueberry and blackberry mini funnel cake, lemon curd and blueberry liege waffle, and much more.
- The pass will cost $29.99. Season Passholders will be able to pick up the pass at a discount for $27.99.
The Melodies of Spring Concert Series:
- New to the festival will be a concert series featuring contemporary Christian artists, Southern gospel groups, and others appearing inside Dolly Parton's Celebrity Theater every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the festival.
- Artists currently scheduled include Matthew West, Big Daddy Weave, I AM THEY, Rebecca St. James, Sidewalk Prophets, the Rhett Walker Band, Triumphant Quartet, and more.
Other Musical Entertainment Around the Park:
- Guests also will also be able to enjoy a number of performances throughout the park from groups including The Voice contestants Worth The Wait, Willow City, The Hall Sisters and the 3 Heath Brothers.
- A full schedule of performances can be found at Dollywood.com.
Umbrella Sky and Chalk Art:
- The Umbrella Sky is returning for 2021, where Guests get to see hundreds of color umbrellas suspended above Showstreet.
- New to 2021, Chalk Art displays will be created in Adventures in Imagination. Every day one of Dollywood’s artists will help create chalk art inspired by springtime.
What They’re Saying:
- Dolly Parton on the inspiration for the festival: “When I was a little girl, I loved springtime because everything seemed so bright with color. It started to get warm outside and you just felt like you could finally get out of the house after being cooped up in there for so long, which is something I know we’re all feeling right now. But the thing I remember most about those spring days were the flowers that would start blooming all over the hills. So, the Smokies really were the inspiration for this festival.”
- Parton on the quilting display: “And I just love we made that big, beautiful display of my mama with all those wonderful flowers. It’s special to me, and I know she would have been so proud of it. But something else I’m happy about this year is that not only do we have all the flowers, we’re also bringing in a lot of great music to the festival. I just know it is really going to make the whole park feel so joyful. It’s a special time of year, and I really think Dollywood is a great place to get outdoors and enjoy it all!”
There will be a lot more coming to Dollywood this year with the Summer Celebration taking place from June 25 through July 31, the Harvest Festival from September 24 through October 30, and the Smoky Mountain Christmas from November 6 through January 2, 2022.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning