WIth the NFL Draft about to take place in Cleveland, OH, The NFL, Disney and Junk Food have released a new capsule collection of unisex shirts featuring Mickey Mouse, Star Wars, and Marvel characters. Fans can shop the collection now.
- The Walt Disney Company and the National Football League (NFL) have teamed up with Junk Food Clothing to create a capsule collection of NFL team-themed apparel.
- The collection launches today and features Mickey Mouse and characters from the Star Wars and Marvel.
- This is the NFL's and Disney's most extensive co-branded apparel collection together.
- The collection offers unisex short sleeve T-shirts with the following as retro art designs:
- "The Mickey QB" Tee – Mickey Mouse strikes a quarterback pose in heritage NFL team uniforms.
- "The Avengers Throwback" Tee – 1970s-era comic book character art of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and The Hulk accompanies NFL team names in the iconic slanted font.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back on two different designs:
- "The Rebels Team" Tee highlights the characters Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia,
- "The Empire Team" Tee features the characters Darth Vader, Boba Fett and stormtroopers.
Mickey QB Tee
Avengers Throwback Tee
Star Wars – Empire and Rebels
Shop the Collection:
What They’re Saying:
- Joe Ruggiero, Senior Vice President, Consumer Products, NFL: "The NFL continues to reimagine our consumer products through standout collaborations that capture the essence of the brands involved. This collection, which launches ahead of the 2021 NFL Draft, features retro designs that will appeal to new and existing fans alike. We are excited to celebrate characters people adore such as Mickey Mouse, Marvel's Captain America and Luke Skywalker designed alongside the NFL teams they love."
- Josh Silverman, Executive Vice President, Third-Party Commercialization, Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing: "We are always looking for ways to engage with our fans in new and unexpected ways, and this collaboration with the NFL allows us to do just that. Fans can now celebrate their favorite teams and characters from Disney, Marvel and Star Wars, and all in time for the 2021 NFL season to begin."