In honor of Earth Day, National Geographic has announced the launch of Planet Possible, a new multiplatform, multiyear initiative to help consumers live more lightly on the planet.
- National Geographic’s Planet Possible has officially been announced, a new initiative that will help consumers live more lightly on the planet.
- The multiplatform and multiyear initiative will aim to offer something for every environmentally conscious consumer to build on the scientific and environmental gains over the past year as the world continues to reemerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Planet Possible will inform and encourage consumers through content, products, and experiences to help people discover what they can do to preserve our home.
- You can sign up to receive updates through email by going to the Planet Possible website.
What They’re Saying:
- Gary Knell, chairman, National Geographic Partners: “This past year has transformed our preexisting notions of what is possible, as we have seen a new vaccine for a previously unknown disease developed and rolled out to the public with unprecedented speed, CO2 emissions plummet and vulnerable wildlife populations show promising signs of recovery. As people around the world have navigated the challenges of the pandemic, millions have sought refuge in the outdoors and reconnected with nature. We are excited for Planet Possible to build on this momentum, by inviting consumers to understand the threats to our planet and imagine new possibilities. National Geographic’s unrivaled portfolio of content, products and experiences, as well as the impact work being led by the nonprofit National Geographic Society, sets the stage for this new initiative that will help people explore our world, share its beauty with others, and discover what they can do to help preserve our home.”