Knott’s Berry Farm announced that the new attraction Knott's Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair will open on May 21, 2021.
- It has been announced that Knott's Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair will debut with the theme park’s grand reopening on May 21, 2021.
- The attraction is a reimagining of the dark ride, Knott's Bear-y Tales, which used to be in the location.
- Knott's Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair will be a 4-D interactive dark ride that takes Guests through reimagined show scenes from the original including the Boysenberry Pie Factory, Frog Forest, Fortune Teller Camp, Thunder Cave, and Weird Woods.
- Guests will get in vehicles equipped with jelly blasters to try and recover stolen boysenberry pies while also trying to achieve a high score.
Knott’s Berry Farm Reopening Plans:
- The park will reopen to season passholders May 6, with plans for a grand reopening to the general public on May 21 for a summer-long, Knott’s 100th Anniversary Celebration. "The Knott's Family Reunion" looks to reunite family and friends in a safe and fun environment after a year-long closure due to COVID-19.
- Guests will have the opportunity to meet Knott's all-new costumed characters and enjoy special evening entertainment as Knott's Summer Nights returns with live music, DJs, and one-of-a-kind food and drink specialties.
- Knott’s is also planning a nightly ceremony featuring multiple attractions lighting up the evening and culminating in a special moment with the redesigned illuminated K-tower.