GMA3: What You Need to Know has announced their guest list for the week of April 26th-30th. Among those joining for a virtual visit are television personalities, public figures and more who will discuss current projects, and some of the popular topics facing our nation.
- Every afternoon, ABC’s newest news program, GMA3: What You Need to Know provides audiences with the latest national health reports, inspiring stories of triumph and sometimes a bit of fun.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, a poet, and more.
- The program is anchored by Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. They are joined by chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton who provides the latest updates on the pandemic, and answers a variety of health questions submitted by viewers.
- GMA3: What You Need to Know airs Monday-Friday 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT on ABC, and 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm ET on ABC News Live.
GMA3 Guests for the Week of April 26-30:
- Monday, April 26
- Tuesday, April 27
- Joe Taslim (Mortal Kombat)
- Wednesday, April 28
- Gov. Mike Parson (R-Mo.)
- Robert Reffkin (No One Succeeds Alone)
- Rupi Kaur (Broken English)
- Thursday, April 29
- Brett Gelman (Without Remorse)
- Fallon Fox & Raquel Willis
- Friday, April 30
- Case Kenny (Single Is Your Superpower)
- Debi Mazar (Younger)
- Dr. Michael A. Freeman
GMA3: What You Need to Know is a one-hour program co-anchored by Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes with Dr. Jennifer Ashton as chief medical correspondent.