Starting today, you can win a beautifully-crafted Deadpool figurine from Premium Collectibles Studios, and it won’t even require maximum effort.
- Deadpool’s been doing some Spring Cleaning, and guess what he found… A beautifully-crafted statue of himself!
- Premium Collectibles Studios has teamed up with popular mobile fighter “MARVEL Contest of Champions” to create a 1:3 Deadpool Figurine.
- Starting today, players can log-in and enter a raffle for a chance to win the limited-edition Deadpool Figurine.
How to enter:
- Download “Marvel Contest of Champions,” available for Android and ioS
- Open your in-game mail and claim your raffle ticket on April 23rd at 10AM PT
- Open the Featured Item Store Tab and cast your PCS RAFFLE BALLOT in the PCS BALLOT BOX. This confirms your entry into the raffle draw.
- The winner will be contacted on April 27th at 4PM PT and will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
About Premium Collectibles Studio:
- For more than 10 years, PCS has pulled iconic characters found on comic book pages, movie screens and video game consoles from their 2D worlds and brought them to life in magnificent 3D sculptures.
- Their award winning team of artists, both in-house and from around the globe, continually raise the bar on what a fine art collectible should be and redefine how pop culture fandom is celebrated.
About “Marvel Contest of Champions”:
- “Marvel Contest of Champions” is a mobile arcade-style fighting game that goes beyond the films and dives deep into the Marvel Universe.
- Super Heroes and Super Villains from Marvel’s Avengers, The Defenders, X-Men, Inhumans, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Fantastic Four, and more battle it out in iconic Marvel locations in an epic storyline that stays true to classic Marvel storytelling.
- Since its December 2014 launch, Marvel Contest of Champions has secured multiple accolades, including the App Store’s Editors’ Choice and the Google Play Editor's Choice in 2014, 2018's Google Android Excellence awards, while engaging hundreds of millions of players around the world.