Next week Tamron Hall will welcome a number of special guests including entertainers, authors, actors. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include musicians, actors and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of April 26-30:
- Monday, April 26 – Changing the Face of Modern Families
- Yvette Nicole Brown (Big Shot)
- Tuesday, April 27 – Protecting Yourself from Identity Theft
- Wednesday, April 28
- Leslie Jordan (How Y’all Doing)
- Vanessa Williams
- Performance by Soul Children of Chicago
- Thursday, April 29 – Big Life Changes
- Christie Smythe
- Bevy Smith
- Friday, April 30 – Pop Culture and Social Justice
- John Legend
- Tamika Mallory
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.