Skilled babysitter Gabby is getting ready for more outlandish and out of this world experiences as season two Gabby Duran & the Unsittables comes to Disney Channel this June.
- Disney Channel’s out-of-this-world live-action comedy series Gabby Duran & the Unsittables will return for a second season on Friday, June 4 (8:50 pm EDT/PDT), on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW.
- The series stars Kylie Cantrall as Gabby Duran, a teenage girl who inadvertently lands a job babysitting an unruly group of VIP extraterrestrial children disguised as everyday kids.
- This season will include a variety of wacky adventures including:
- A robot replica Gabby-bot running amok
- An alien friend who turns into a “Predator” when she becomes emotional
- A quest to recover Principal Swift’s home after it’s shrunken down to the size of a dollhouse by an extraterrestrial prankster.
- Gabby Duran & the Unsittables returns June 4th on Disney Channel.
About Season 2:
- “A resourceful and courageous Gabby faces even bigger challenges as she continues to protect her alien charges while also navigating the everyday emotional rollercoaster of middle school. The season picks up immediately after a cliffhanger with Gabby’s mom, Dina, on the verge of learning Gabby’s secret, which the intrepid teen will have to stop in order to avoid catastrophic outcomes.”
Cast and Creative Team:
- The series stars:
- Kylie Cantrall as Gabby Duran
- Maxwell Acee Donovan (Good Kids) as Gabby’s bestie and conspiracy theorist Wesley
- Coco Christo (We Take the Low Road) as Gabby’s overachieving little sis Olivia
- Nathan Lovejoy (The Code) as the wacky Principal Swift
- Valery Ortiz (Switched at Birth) as Gabby’s caring and career-driven mom Dina
- Callan Farris (Kings) as Jeremy, a shape-shifting alien and Gabby’s frequent babysitting assignment
- Mike Alber and Gabe Snyder (Kirby Buckets) serve as executive producers on the series alongside Joe Nussbaum (Just Add Magic).
- Gabby Duran & the Unsittables is a production of Gabby Productions, Ltd., a subsidiary of Omnifilm Entertainment, Ltd.