In the latest episode of Live from the Magic at Disneyland Paris, we get to see how maintenance is going on Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain, while also getting a behind-the-scenes look at the landscaping for the new attraction Cars Road Trip.
- Disneyland Paris Resort released the second episode in the series Live from the Magic at Disneyland Paris, taking Guests behind-the-scenes of work being done at the resort during the park closure.
- In the new episode, Chloë and Mathias gave us a look at some maintenance work being done, and a sneak peek at the landscaping for the new attraction Cars Road Trip.
- The first stop in the tour took us to Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain where Chloë met up with Antoine (Attractions Technician) discussing how the catapult cable and “pusher” mechanism were recently replaced on the ride while motors and other parts are next to be refreshed.
- Next, Chloë met with Laurent (Attractions Maintenance) to get a look at Big Thunder Mountain where refurbishment work is being done to the structure, the attraction’s chains, rails, air tanks, and more.
- Mathias then gives us a look at Cars Road Trip with Marc and Julia (Imagineering) who discuss the work being done to get proper landscaping for the attraction, making it feel like you’re really on Route 66 in the United States.
- Want to learn more about Cars Road Trip? Check out a look at the attraction from Disneyland Paris’ 29th anniversary celebration.