We’ve been exploring both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure today as both parks have once again welcomed guests. Unfortunately, Avengers Campus won’t be opening at Disney California Adventure for another month, but we were abel to sneak a peek at the coming Marvel-themed land and take a ride on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- From the Cars Land side, we were able to get a pretty good glimpse into Avengers Campus, or at least the quinjet perched over the top of the new land.
- We even took a spin on the Pixar Pal-a-Round for a bird’s eye view of Avengers Campus.
- Guests can get a look at the quinjet from another angle out in front of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! too.
- And speaking of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, there appear to be some changes in the area out in front of the attraction.
- Apart from the Avengers Campus sign, there are also some mysterious blue splotches on the ground. One of them even takes the shape of a hidden Mickey!
- As for the attraction itself, guests are of course being socially distanced through the queue and, to avoid crowds, the Rocket Raccoon pre-show is being skipped entirely.
- In lieu of the preshow where Rocket Raccoon outlines what needs to be done to rescue the rest of the Guardians, a new themed sign has been placed just before you board your vehicle that outlines some important story elements.
- Avengers Campus will open on June 4 at Disney California Adventure.
- Be sure to follow us all day for all the latest from Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. And be sure to check out our Disneyland Reopening Guide to catch up on how this is all working.