Disneyland Resort is once again open to guests and to celebrate the return, is “The Magic is Back” merchandise collection. This modest assortment of attire and accessories is available now at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks.
- Our joy at seeing Disneyland and Disney California Adventure reopen is spilling over into happy tears as the Resort proudly proclaims “The Magic is Back!”
- To properly celebrate the return of guests at both parks, Disney has released a new merchandise collection and we’re loving it!
- Our intrepid team captured these fantastic photos of the merchandise selections that read “The Magic Is Back” and include classic Disneyland lettering, whimsical park iconography, and Sorcerer Mickey Mouse.
- The aqua colored t-shirt for adults sells for $36.99, while the kids “The Magic is Back” navy tee sells for $24.99.
— LaughingPlace.com (@laughing_place) April 30, 2021
- The Disney Parks Blog teased that in addition to the shirts and tumbler, four Collectible Pins will also be debuting in May, so stay tuned!
ICYMI – Disneyland Reopening: