Disney has revealed Pride Month products you can get not only at the resorts, but shopDisney, and select retailers including Amazon, BoxLunch, Funko, Kohl’s, and Torrid. Disney will also be donating funds to organizations around the world that support LGBTQ+ communities.
- Disney Parks Blog shared a first-look at Pride Month 2021 products being released featuring Disney brands like Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel on items including plush, Funkos, clothing, pins, and more.
- Disney also announced that they will be donating funds to organizations around the world that help support LGBTQ+ communites including Nijiiro Diversity, ARELAS, Minus18, and more. You can learn more at RainbowDisneyCollection.com.
- Select products are available now at shopDisney, Disney stores in North America and Japan, Walt Disney World Resort, and Disneyland Resort.
- You can also find products at Amazon, BoxLunch, Funko, Kohl’s, and Torrid.
- The collection will also be coming later this month to Disney Stores in Europe and shopDisney.co.uk.
You can check out some of the products below:
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
The classic Star Wars logo, Darth Vader, and Rebel Alliance logo will be available only at Walt Disney World Resort.
In June, Funko will have new Pop! figures including Stitch, Wall-E (Funko.com exclusive), and Ursula (Hot Topic exclusive).
At Torrid starting May 25, you’ll be able to find a Ursula Rainbow Hi Neck Tank, Mickey & Friends Rainbow Crop Leggings, and Stitch Rainbow Slash Top.
Amazon has the following available now.
Over at Kohl’s, you can pick up the following with more coming next month.
More products will be rolling out starting in June and going all year long.