Disney has announced that the Disney College Program is returning this June to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney has shared that with the rise in vaccinations, more Disney hotels opening, and convention groups coming to the resort, the company will be continuing to reintroduce Guest-favorite offerings, and bring more people back to work.
- With that, Disney is ready to welcome students back and announced that the Disney College Program will be returning this June to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Starting today, Monday, May 3, those who had their program end early or were suspended in 2020 can start to reapply and join. These participants will start to receive communication via email about the opportunity.
- Disney has also temporarily modified some eligibility requirements so that those who have recently graduated will be eligible to apply.
- Those entering the program will be staying at the new Flamingo Crossings Village complex which was recently opened.
- More information about Disney International Programs and the Disney Culinary Program will be shared later, along with information about the Disney College Program at the Disneyland Resort.
- From the Disney College Program Site: Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester or have graduated within 24 months of the application posting date. Opportunities are only available to students attending school in the United States and Puerto Rico. Applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Possess unrestricted US work authorization
- Meet any individual school requirements (GPA, grade level, etc.), if applicable.
- Former Disney College Program participants must wait four months after their last departure date before applying.
You can also sign up for email updates here.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning