Walt Disney World Resort has announced Guest-favorite dining options returning including Chef Mickey’s Dinner, Cape May Café, and Tusker House Restaurant, with reservations opening soon.
- Disney Parks Blog has posted that more dining options are returning to Walt Disney World with the return of Chef Mickey’s Dinner, Cape May Café, and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Cape May Café is seeing changes to its offerings, no longer having a Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffet nor Minnie’s Beach Bash Character Breakfast.
- Reservations for Chef Mickey’s Dinner and Cape May Café will open on Friday, May 7.
- Details for each location are listed below.
Chef Mickey’s Dinner – Beginning May 16:
- Chef Mickey’s will be coming back on Sunday, May 16 with an all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dinner, including appearances by Mickey and his friends in the dining rooms for “no touch” greetings.
- The dinner menu will include:
- Starters — “Chef Mickey’s Caesar,” citrus-poached shrimp salad, and assorted breads.
- Main Courses — gnocchi, roasted garlic potato Gratin, plant-based faro wheat fried rice, prime rib, roasted turkey, and salmon.
- Dessert — an assortment of sweets.
- The kids’ menu will feature mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, turkey corn dog nuggets, and more.
- Guests will also take home a souvenir with character signatures and artwork.
Cape May Café – Beginning May 18:
- Cape May Café returns to Disney’s Beach Club Resort on May 18, bringing with it old favorites and some new changes.
- The restaurant will serve both breakfast and dinner, however, Minnie’s Beach Bash Character Breakfast and the Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffet are not returning.
- The all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style breakfast menu will include pastries, omelets, and Mickey and Minnie waffles.
- Dinner will include house-made Parker House rolls and cornbread, a seafood boil, The Turf Platter with steak and chicken, and lobster mac and cheese.
Tusker House Restaurant – Beginning this summer:
- Tusker House Restaurant will be returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park this summer with a modified character experience and entrees inspired by the flavors of Africa.
- Menu and reservation information will be shared at a later date.