Silver Dollar City Attractions has announced that their Bluegrass & BBQ Festival and the Showboat Branson Belle will be opening earlier than originally planned. Both experiences will be available to guests in mid-May.
- With travelers actively seeking great outdoor experiences and adventures, Silver Dollar City’s Bluegrass & BBQ Festival, and the 2021 season for the Showboat Branson Belle, are both opening earlier than originally scheduled.
- The launch of one of the nation’s premier Bluegrass festivals is Thursday, May 13th, while the Showboat cruises will set sail Friday, May 14th.
Silver Dollar City's Bluegrass & BBQ Opens May 13th
- Bluegrass & BBQ presents award-winning favorites and rising stars as this 16-day event offers national touring bands on stages throughout the park.
- The annual Youth in Bluegrass Contest is Memorial Day Weekend with a dozen youthful bands competing for a grand prize.
- The spotlight also shines on the City’s famed barbecue, as the park introduces the first ever Bluegrass & BBQ Tasting Passport where guests pick 5 tastes to try parkwide.
- Meats are smoked on-site for up to 16 hours, and are included in creative recipes such as:
- Smoky BBQ Pork Pizza
- BBQ Mac & Cheese selections
- Stuffed BBQ Waffles Cones
- As for desserts, guests can enjoy sweet treats like layered Mason Jar Sundaes
- The Festival runs May 13th – 31st.
Showboat Branson Belle Sets Sail, May 14, 2021
*All times Central Time*
- All aboard for the Spring launch of the Showboat Branson Belle, celebrating a quarter-century on Table Rock Lake!
- Get whisked away for a sailing spectacular aboard the four-deck re-imagining of an authentic 1890s paddle wheeler of yesteryear.
- Docked at beautiful White River Landing in Branson, the 700-seat Showboat Branson Belle spans nearly the entire length of a football field.
- Once aboard, passengers explore the wrap-around scenic decks, enjoy award-winning magician Christopher James and a high-energy variety show with singers, dancers and a live band.
- Each cruise offers a three-course meal prepared in the ship’s galley. Premium seating with a chef-crafted menu is also available.
- The Showboat Branson Belle offers cruises at:
What They’re Saying:
- Tim Stowe, General Manager at Showboat Branson Belle: “The Branson area and Silver Dollar City are finding people looking for entertainment in safety-conscious settings. Many are focusing on experiences that include getting outdoors. There is truly demand to enjoy musical performances, variety and good food.”