After a successful launch of ESPN+ on Hulu, UFC Pay-Per-View events will now be available through the new feature on the streaming platform.
- Following the launch of ESPN+ on Hulu, fans on the platform have tuned in heavily, with golf, UFC, and hockey being some of the most popular sports for Hulu viewers.
- Starting today, ESPN+ elevates the sports experience for Hulu viewers by adding UFC pay-per-view events to ESPN+ on Hulu. Fans subscribed to either The Disney Bundle or the ESPN+ on Hulu add-on can purchase pay-per-view events directly in the Hulu app, starting with UFC 262 next Saturday, May 15.
- Eligible viewers must be billed by Hulu to access and watch UFC pay-per-view on Hulu. After purchasing, pay-per-view events can be found under “My Stuff” in the new “Purchases” tab. Hulu viewers billed by Disney can purchase through ESPN.com or the ESPN app.
More ESPN News:
- Kelly Stewart will serve as an analyst on ESPN’s daily sports betting news and information program Daily Wager along with the Daily Wager podcast and other ESPN sports betting platforms this June.
- Fans of Women’s Beach Volleyball can enjoy the NC Women’s Championships across ESPN networks this weekend. All matches in the three-day tournament will be televised on ESPN2 or ESPNU with additional streaming coverage on ESPN3.
- The 1996 USA Women’s basketball team is referred to as the “Women’s Dream Team” after their dominant gold medal performance in the olympics. Soon, that team will be celebrated once again as ESPN reportedly has plans to create a 30 for 30 documentary focus on the group.