As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for May 10th-15th. The show will welcome actors, authors, and musicians who will discuss their current and upcoming projects.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, musicians and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of May 10-15:
- Monday, May 10
- Andrew McCarthy (Brat: An ‘80s Story)
- Jennifer Weiner (That Summer)
- Tuesday, May 11
- Chris Rock (Spiral)
- Seth Rogen (Yearbook)
- Wednesday, May 12
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Tennessee, featuring Dolly Parton
- Joshua Bassett, Frankie A. Rodriguez and Dara Reneé (High School Musical: The Musical: The Series)
- Thursday, May 13
- Glennon Doyle (We Can Do Hard Things)
- Friday, May 14
- Max Minghella (Spiral)
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Hawaii, featuring a musical performance by Jack Johnson and Paula Fuga
- Saturday, May 15
- Binge This! with Jeremy Parsons
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
- Cooking with Sheldon Simeon
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.