Disney’s live-action prequel focused on the iconic villain Cruella de Vil will be coming to theaters and Disney+ soon. Fans can celebrate the arrival of the new film with brand new merchandise coming soon to shopDisney.
- Some new fierce fashion will be coming to shopDisney in the form of some exciting new apparel. It will be arriving on May 17.
- Arriving just over a week after the release of the film, your nuiMOs can get some Cruella flair with the release of a new collection on June 7.
- The movie stars Emma Stone as the titular character, and as seen in the clip, Emma Thompson as the Baroness Von Hellman, who serves as the antagonist of the story.
- Set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, Cruella follows a young grifter named Estella, a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her fashion designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of the Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute. Their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.
- Two-time Oscar-winning costume designer Jenny Beavan (Mad Max: Fury Road, A Room with a View) creates the dazzling and imaginative costumes, which take on a life of their own.
- Cruella releases in theaters where available and on Disney+ Premier Access on Friday, May 28.