The Disneyland Resort released more opening dates for dining locations including Napa Rose, Blue Bayou Restaurant, and more.
- Disney Parks Blog has listed new dining locations opening soon at the Disneyland Resort including Napa Rose and Blue Bayou Restaurant along with online reservation dates.
- Seating is limited so make sure to book a reservation if you’re interested in the locations listed below when it opens up. Reservations can be made 60 days in advance.
- Also, note that dining locations at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa are only for Guests staying at the resort through May 27. Starting on May 28, dining locations at the resort will be open for all Guests.
Dining Locations Opening Soon:
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (online reservations will be available May 28)