Disneyland has started testing a virtual queue system for Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye to help temporarily manage queue capacity with the current theme park guidelines, and Mike was able to check it out.
- Laughing Place’s Mike Celestino traveled on over to Disneyland today to check out the debut of the virtual queue system for Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye.
- Early in the morning, the attraction had been down. Once it came up for the day, they started off by using a traditional standby line before moving to the virtual queue system.
- Also, note that when the virtual queue system is in use, there is no standby line for the attraction. You’ll want to make sure to get a boarding group if you want to ride.
As you can see, it’s pretty simple to join the group. The Disneyland App will give you an estimated wait and which groups are currently boarding. You can join a boarding group by tapping on the “Join” link.
Once in the virtual queue, you’ll be given an estimated wait and your group number, along with what group is currently being called back.
The Maraglyphs read “True Rewards Await…”
After being notified that your group can enter, Guests are being directed through the Jungle Cruise queue.
When you make it through, the barcode on your phone is scanned and you make your way to the attraction.
How to get on a Boarding Group:
- On the Disneyland App, you should see the Disneyland Virtual Queue graphic on the main page, allowing you easy access to tap the “Join Boarding Group” link, which will take you to a page where you can reserve for both Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Indiana Jones Adventure.
- If you can’t find it, another way is by tapping the three dashes on the bottom right of the menu, taking you to a page with various options. On the top left, you’ll see a link to Virtual Queues, which will bring you to the page where you can join a boarding group.
- Once you’re in a group, the app will send you a push notification when it’s your turn to ride.