Disney Cruise Line has shared a first look at the first-of-its-kind funnel suite aboard the Disney Wish.
- Disney Cruise Line shared a first look at the incredible new Wish Tower Suite Guests will be able to book on the Disney Wish when sailings start in summer 2022.
- The 1,966-square-foot, two-story suite will have more than enough room for families offering plenty of storage and upscale amenities with a design inspired by Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Moana.
About the Wish Tower Suite:
- The Wish Tower Suite will be able to sleep up to eight guests with two main bedrooms, a library that can convert into a bedroom, a children’s room, and four-and-a-half bathrooms.
- The living room will have an open dining area with a pantry, bar, and views across the upper decks to the ocean with a two-story window wall.
- The main bedrooms will have king beds, walk-in closets, and floor-to-ceiling windows looking over the living room and beyond.
- The main bathrooms will have double vanities, soaking tubs, and rain showers.
Wish Tower Suite Moana Design Features:
- Guests first arriving at the suite will see a statue pulsing hues of green and chimes recalling the film’s soundtrack, revealing itself as the heart of Te Fiti. The lighting and audio effects will fill the room offering a one-of-a-kind greeting.
- Guests will also see Moana decorations like a custom canvas piece. The children’s room will feature a constellation of lights on the ceiling revealing imagery from the movie composed of stars including Moana’s oar, Gramma Tala, Maui’s hook, and the heart of Te Fiti.
Wish Tower Suite Amenities:
- Guests will have a personal concierge team, curated experiences, daily treats, complimentary internet access, and a private elevator.
- Guests also have VIP access to the concierge lounge and sun deck featuring two whirlpools, a wading pool, a bar, lounge furniture, and a pool deck host.
What They’re Saying:
- Laura Cabo, portfolio creative executive, Walt Disney Imagineering: “Each of our theme parks has a majestic icon that captures our guests’ imaginations. On a Disney cruise ship, that beacon of magic is our signature red funnels. For the first time ever, guests aboard the Disney Wish will be able to book an incredible two-story suite that’s actually located within one of our funnels. With the Wish Tower Suite, we are creating a breathtaking experience that continues our tradition of the most unique and enchanting accommodations at sea.”
The Disney Wish will set sail on its maiden voyage on June 9, 2022. Bookings open to the general public on May 27, 2021.