Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of May 17th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are celebrities and lifestyle experts. Plus, Live will present “Sleep Week,” a weeklong series of segments focused on getting a better night’s sleep.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, lifestyle experts and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of May 17-21:
- Monday, May 17
- Scott Foley
- Dr. Michael Breus (Tips on how to get back to sleep)
- Tuesday, May 18
- Derek Hough (High School Musical: The Musical: The Series)
- Miss Universe
- Wednesday, May 19
- Wilmer Valderrama (NCIS and Blast Beat)
- Thursday, May 20
- Uzo Aduba (Solos)
- Monica Mangin (Spring fling bargains)
- Friday, May 21
- Jesse Williams (Grey’s Anatomy)
- Bernadette Peters (Charity event “Broadway Barks”)
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.