Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will be opening at Disneyland Paris on June 21, with bookings beginning on Tuesday, May 18.
- In the announcement made today for the Disneyland Paris reopening on June 17, they also announced the opening date for Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel for June 21.
- Guests will be able to start booking stays at the brand new hotel starting tomorrow, Tuesday, May 18.
- There is also a special offer for those booking soon, an exclusive Marvel print by artist Matt Ferguson.
- You can check out all the details below about the new hotel as shared by Disneyland Paris.
Disney’s Hotel New York — The Art of Marvel Launch Offer:
- Guests booking a stay at the new hotel can receive an exclusive Marvel print by artist Matt Ferguson and will also be offered a complimentary non-alcoholic drink of their choice in one of the hotel’s bars.
- The 40 x 50 cm artwork depicts Marvel Super Heroes gathered in front of the iconic New York skyline, including Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and famous Marvel buildings such as the Avengers Tower.
- The offer is available for bookings made before July 29, 2021, with an arrival date until March 30, 2022.
- Guests can start booking on May 18, 2021.
Disney Parks Blog released an additional video on the hotel you can check out below.
About Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel:
- The hotel will be welcoming guests as soon as they enter the lobby, with backlit comic panels, three life-size Iron Man suits, and Captain America shields.
- The hotel also features 350 pieces of artwork on display from both comics and movies, created by more than 110 artists, including 50 exclusive pieces.
- There are 471 Superior Rooms, 65 Empire State Club rooms, and 25 Suites.
- Empire State Club rooms and Suite Guests will have access to a private reception desk, free valet service, and access to the Empire State Lounge, an exclusive lounge area where Guests can enjoy breakfast and all-day access to drinks, snacks, and special experiences such as The Art of Tea Time.
- The Suites will each feature Spider-Man, The Avengers or other Marvel Super-Heroes with exclusive art pieces and details. They will also include spa bathtubs and exclusive themed umbrellas, bathrobes, and slippers in the colors of Marvel Super Heroes.
- The Art of Marvel Presidential Suites will give Guests two floors of space with exclusive Marvel artwork in each room, extra space, amenities, and benefits.
The Jack Kirby Legacy Gallery:
- Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel also includes a space dedicated to temporary art exhibitions.
- The Jack Kirby Legacy Gallery will showcase artwork for limited periods, and also a permanent exhibition dedicated to Jack Kirby himself, with 21 comic book covers drawn by the legend.
- At the gallery, Guests can get more information and stories behind the artwork from the Art Guardians, specially trained Cast Members located at the exhibit.
Super Hero Station:
- Guests will be able to enjoy a Selfie Spot with Spider-Man at the Super Hero Station, which also includes exclusive Marvel Photo Stations, showcasing décor from favorite Marvel movies such as Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Ant-Man, The Avengers, Thor, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange for Guests to take pictures.
- To take a photo with Spider-Man, Guests will have to book online to reserve a timeslot which can be done up to 7 days before arrival.
Marvel Design Studio:
- At the Marvel Design Studio, kids will learn how to become a Marvel comic book artist with tutorials on how to draw super heroes.
- Guests will also be able to read favorite comic books and check out Marvel toys on display.
- The location is inspired by the Marvel Animators Bull Pen, where artists draw, ink and color comic books.
Hero Training Zone:
- The Hero Training Zone will let Guests enjoy a 420-square-meter outdoor field with dedicated areas for a variety of sports to be enjoyed including basketball and yoga.
- The location will also feature the indoor and outdoor Metro Pool and a fitness center.
Food and Beverage Offerings:
- Manhattan Restaurant
- Manhattan Restaurant will be a casual restaurant serving modernized traditional Italian dishes with ingredients sourced in Italy.
- The design will fuse the Marvel Universe and New York.
- Downtown Restaurant
- Downtown Restaurant is a buffet featuring specialties and dishes prepared live in front of Guests by Chefs who will reference Chinatown, Little Italy, and American classics.
- The location is inspired by the art deco era of New York City and will feature 90 unique pieces of art.
- Skyline Bar
- Skyline Bar will offer alcoholic beverages along with bites and treats.
- It will have a slightly formal atmosphere inspired by Tony Stark interiors and Avengers Headquarters.
- Guests will be able to look out at midtown Manhattan through “panoramic windows” that will feature a few Marvel twists.
- Bleecker Street Lounge
- Bleecker Street Lounge will have nods to Doctor Strange and the Sanctum Sanctorum, serving drinks for adults and kids inspired by Doctor Strange along with bites and treats.