Disneyland Legacy Passholders are still getting some special treats here and there throughout the Disneyland Resort, and a new limited edition Legacy Passholder magnet is the latest example.
- Though their pass no longer grants them admission to the park, Disneyland Legacy Annual Passholders are invited to pick up a special magnet when they return to the Disneyland Resort so they can show off their Disneyland Legacy Passholder status on their car, fridge, or wherever a magnet will stick!
- Legacy Passholders can retrieve their complimentary Limited-Edition Legacy Passholder Magnet during their next visit by getting one for themselves when they stop by the retail checkout at select locations at the parks of the Disneyland Resort.
- All guests are required to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance through a new theme park reservation system. To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid admission ticket, for the same park on the same date, are required for all guests ages three and older. Capacity and theme park reservations are limited and reservations are subject to availability. Until further notice, only California residents may visit the parks, and in groups no larger than three households, per state guidelines. Proof of residency may be required.
- Outside of the parks however, Legacy Passholders can still obtain their magnet at these locations in the Downtown Disney District:
- Disney Dress Shop
- Star Wars Trading Post
- WonderGround Gallery
- World of Disney
- One Limited-Edition Legacy Passholder Magnet is allowed per Disneyland Legacy Passholder. Purchase not required. Supplies are limited and available while supplies last. Legacy Passholders must present their eligible Passports and valid photo ID to receive a magnet. Further identification may be required. Subject to change or cancellation without notice.