Disney’s nuiMOs are beginning to find their spot on the social media landscape, but a recent post shared on the official nuiMOs Instagram account shows our fuzzy little friends at a place beyond the berm that we didn’t quite expect!
- The official Disney nuiMOs Instagram account is not only used for professional photos to showcase new releases, but also showcases photos that other social media users take, showing off their nuiMO figures in all sorts of places.
- Earlier today, the account posted several different photos that each look great, but one shows nuiMOs figures Miss Piggy, Winnie the Pooh, Daisy Duck, and Minnie Mouse enjoying their day in lovely dresses at Universal Studios Florida.
- Originally posted by Instagram user, miss.nuimos, the post showcases four nuiMO figures just outside the Race Through New York attraction at Universal Studios Florida, with the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster and New York Street sets in the background.
- Interestingly, the original post not only tags the official Disney nuiMOs account, but the official Universal Studios Florida account as well.
- The name “nuiMOs” is a blend of the Japanese words “nuigurumi,” meaning “plush,” and “moderu,” meaning “model.” Disney nuiMOs plush characters are meant to be an extension of one’s self with the flexibility to change one’s looks to suit their unique personality and taste. Disney nuiMOs are flexible and can do a wide variety of poses. Their pocket-sized compactness and portability make them the perfect little companions and even models! They are perfect for sharing on social media, which the official shopDisney page encourages, as does the official Instagram account.