Disney Cruise Line and Disney Parks Blog shared a sneak peek at the Toy Story Splash Zone and details on the Toy Story-themed waterplay district, coming to the Disney Wish.
- Disney Parks Blog has shared a look at the Toy Story Splash Zone, and features of the Toy Story-themed waterplay district coming to the Disney Wish.
- At the Toy Story Splash Zone, Guests will see Woody, Buzz, and other Toy Story friends reimagined as rubber bath toys that move and spray water.
- The zone is inspired by the Disney and Pixar short “Partysaurus Rex,” with an Old West-style on one end, and an intergalactic world on the other, as seen in the concept art above.
- Toy Story Splash Zone will have two toddler-sized slides, pop jets, geysers, and bubblers.
Toy Story-themed waterplay district features:
- In addition to the splash zone, families will be able to take a trip on the Slide-a-saurus Rex, a double-looping waterslide that will send Guests “down the drain”
- The location will also feature Trixie’s Falls, a six-inch-deep wading pool with a small fountain and waterfall.
- Wheezy’s Freezies will be located nearby, a Toy Story-themed smoothie bar that will serve fruit blends.
The Disney Wish will set sail on its maiden voyage on June 9, 2022. Bookings open to the general public on May 27, 2021.