Marvel Comics has announced a partnership with BANDAI SPIRITS on a new Avengers comics series — Tech-On Avengers, coming in August.
- Marvel Comics and BANDAI SPIRITS have teamed up on a new comic series coming August 11, 2021.
- Tech-On Avengers will be a tokusatsu-inspired action-adventure comic series featuring new armor designs for Marvel Heroes and Villains.
- The series is written by Jim Zub (Uncanny Avengers, Champions) and illustrated by Jeff “Chamba” Cruz (Venom: The End, Street Fighter).
- The cover above is done by Japanese manga artist Eiichi Shimizu, who also contributed to new character designs.
- BANDAI SPIRITS will also be releasing a new S.H.Figuarts action figure line to go with the new series. More information about the figures will be revealed this June.
About Tech-On Avengers:
- “When the Red Skull wields a strange new power that strips heroes of their powers and threatens the entire world, the Avengers turn to Tony Stark’s experimental new technology to save us all. Here come the Iron Avengers — TECH ON AVENGERS! Sleek high-tech power suits bristling with energy and amped-up attack power face off against super villains enhanced to match. It’s mechs and mayhem in the Marvel Mighty Manner!”
What They’re Saying:
- Jim Zub, Writer: "I grew up on a steady stream of Japanese animation and tokusatsu-centric stories, so bringing those same sensibilities to Earth's Mightiest Heroes is an absolute rush. The team at BANDAI SPIRITS absolutely crushed it on the hero and villain designs and Chamba is the perfect artist to bring this world to life, with dynamic action art that feels like it popped off the screen and on to the printed page. TECH-ON AVENGERS is bombastic and kinetic, bursting with color and energy. I can't wait for readers and retailers to get on board this wild ride!"
Tech-On Avengers #1 comes to stores on August 11.