Disney’s beloved sidekicks are taking center stage in a brand new board game from Spin Master Games. Coming this summer is Disney Sidekicks, a fun game that will have fans racing to rescue Disney heroes from infamous villains.
- Timon & Pumbaa. Tinker Bell and Abu. What do these Disney characters have in common? They’re the beloved sidekicks of favorite Disney Heroes.
- Now these sidelined supporters are getting their own board game where they can finally shine.
- Spin Master Games is sharing a sneak peek at the upcoming game that will have players working as sidekicks to save some of Disney’s most iconic heroes.
- Disney Sidekicks is for 2-4 players. The game will be available at all major retailers starting on August 1st and sells for $29.99.
About the Game:
- Being a sidekick is hard work! Sure the hero is the main character, but when they get in trouble, it’s up to the sidekick to help them out.
- In Disney Sidekicks, Villains have captured your favorite Heroes and locked them up in the castle. In this cooperative game, you’ll work together to travel through the gameboard battling villains, rescuing villagers and collecting locks to open the castle and ultimately free the Heroes.
- To win, the Sidekicks must enter the castle and defeat at least one Villain. Are you up for the challenge? It’s time for the Sidekicks to have their own moment and be the real Heroes!
- Disney fans will have a blast playing as Sidekicks including:
- Timon & Pumbaa
- Tinker Bell
- Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
- Villains include:
- Captain Hook
More Disney Board Games:
As you count down the days until you can buy this game, check out some of our favorite Disney-themed board games:
- Disney Parks fans can now bring home an it’s a small world board game from Funko Games.
- From Hasbro Games comes Pretty Pretty Princess: Disney Princess Edition, which Alex reviewed for Laughing Place.
- Kids and families can go on their own adventure through Kumandra with Ravenburger’s new Raya’s Journey: An Enchanted Forest Game based on Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon.