It’s day two of Funkoween and one of today’s exciting reveals celebrates Experiment 626 aka Stitch! The blue troublemaker is having fun with some Halloween costumes as featured on a new Pop! figure and accessories coming to Hot Topic and Loungefly.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Funkoween is here and collectors are cackling with delight. That’s because each day over the course of this celebration, Funko will be revealing new items available for pre-order or coming soon.
- Today the company teased new Stitch figures and accessories on Twitter, including exclusives at Hot Topic and Loungefly.
Funkoween 2021: Pop! Disney: Stitch (@HotTopic exclusives.) Pre-order now! (Pop! available this fall) https://t.co/bRLrM27Gzh All accessories will be available this fall on https://t.co/cPdlZqfg9w Follow @Loungefly for updates! #Funkoween #Funko #FunkoPop #Disney #Stitch @Disney pic.twitter.com/CbThPWcS12
— Funko (@OriginalFunko) May 25, 2021
- Fans can pre-order the new oversized Stitch plush from Hot Topic and will be able to shop the Pop!, wallet, and backpack this fall.
- Hot Topic will be home to a Pop! featuring Stitch dressed as a happy pumpkin for Halloween.
- Over at Loungefly, a new zip wallet showcases Experiment 626 as a classy vampire complete with bowtie and cape! His cape will fold over the front of the wallet and can be opened to reveal his fancy outfit.
- A matching mini backpack also shows Stitch in his vampire getup.
- For day one of Funkoween, the company dropped fantastic Disney Villain collectibles that will look wickedly good no matter where (or when) you display them!
- Pre-orders may be sold out now, but fans will have a chance to scoop up these four Disney Soda Figures (and their chase variants) in late summer and early fall