ABC News has announced a new podcast series, “Life Out Loud with LZ Granderson,” kicking off Pride Month on June 1.
- ABC News announced “Life Out Loud with LZ Granderson,” a new podcast series premiering on Tuesday, June 1 to kick off Pride Month.
- The LGBTQ+ issue-focused podcast will premiere with the first two episodes — covering policies, cultural touchstones, and historical events that have shaped the experience of the LGBTQ+ community.
- LZ Granderson will be joined by the show’s co-creator and co-executive producer, Steven Canals, in the inaugural episode, and feature Pose star Mj Rodriguez in the second, exploring the impact of the FX series as it wraps up its final season.
- The 10-episode podcast series will have additional episodes post every Thursday and have guests including Dr. Anthony Fauci, Sherry Cola, Senator Tammy Baldwin, and more.
- “Life Out Loud” is available for free on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Audacy, and the ABC News app.
What They’re Saying:
- LZ Granderson: “We lost so many stories to the AIDS epidemic, violence, harassment and silence due to fear. I’m passionate about creating a space to capture these underreported stories and untold oral histories, while also celebrating the joys of living ‘life out loud’ and where we’re going as a community.”