Today marks the end of an era for one of Marvel’s most acclaimed series: Ta-Nehisi Coates’ BLACK PANTHER. Alongside artists Daniel Acuña and Brian Stelfreeze, the National Book Award winner and New York Times Best-selling author closes out his game-changing run with a special giant-sized finale issue.
- Since taking over the title in 2016, Coates has transformed the Black Panther mythos.
- Now five years later, he departs, leaving the world of Wakanda and the Marvel Universe as a whole forever changed and laying the groundwork for the next bold era of one of Marvel’s most celebrated heroes.
- See never-before-seen artwork from Coates’ final issue and revisit some of the best moments of this iconic run in the all-new BLACK PANTHER #25 trailer.
- Don’t miss the close of a historic epoch in comic history in BLACK PANTHER #25, now available digitally and at your local comic shop.
What they’re saying:
- Editor Wil Moss: “Ta-Nehisi has come up with a truly special finale here, one that not only wraps up the current story of T’Challa’s attempt to stop Emperor N’Jadaka’s conquest of Wakanda, but also deals with elements that reach all the way back to the beginning of Ta-Nehisi’s run. And to that end, we’re so thrilled to have Brian Stelfreeze, the artist who helped launch this run, return to draw this issue’s epilogue. BLACK PANTHER #25 is an immensely satisfying conclusion, with twists you won’t see coming and repercussions that will be felt for years to come.”