Universal Orlando Resort has shared the first look inside the Jurassic World Tribute Store, located at Universal Studios Florida, which will open tomorrow, May 27.
- Universal Orlando Resort just premiered a new video showcasing the Jurassic World Tribute store located at Universal Studios Florida which is set to open tomorrow, May 27.
- Guests can also shop for Jurassic World-themed merchandise online at Shop.UniversalOrlando.com.
- With the look inside, you can see all the merchandise, the Mold-A-Matic machine, food offerings, and more.
- The multi-room store is insanely well-themed with food offerings located in the final section, the Lab, featuring s’mores, cupcakes, chocolate dinosaur eggshells, and more. You can check it all out yourself in the video above and make sure to visit the tribute store next time you’re at Universal Studios Florida.
- The new tribute store celebrates the opening of Jurassic World VelociCoaster over at Universal’s Islands of Adventures, which will have its grand opening on June 10, 2021.
Tribute Store Rooms:
- Control Room: The first room transports guests to the Jurassic World VelociCoaster control room, where they’ll analyze a variety of dinosaur vitals while they shop new merchandise centered around the thrilling new coaster experience.
- Raptor Paddock: Those brave enough to enter the Raptor paddock may see a member of the Raptor pack as they shop the new “Into the Wild” and “Tropical” merchandise lines. “Into the Wild” features dinosaur-themed, neutral-colored items like spirit jerseys, socks and key chains, while the “Tropical” line features trendy tie-dye hoodies, beach hats and bright summer-colored items.
- Lab: See where dinosaurs were created and get a behind-the-scenes look at rare, authentic props that were used in the original Jurassic Park films. Here, fans can check-out the new Mr. DNA merchandise that includes stickers and tumblers.
- The new attraction takes guests into a velociraptor paddock to experience a high-speed roller coaster in the middle of a Velociraptor enclosure, despite that raptor expert Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) thinks it's a bad idea. From there, riders will scream through a series of unbelievable near-misses and maneuvers, including two high-speed launches – the fastest reaching 70 mph in 2.4 seconds – a total of 12 seconds of weightlessness, a barrel roll just inches above the Islands of Adventure lagoon and the signature “Top Hat,” which will send riders 155 feet in the air and then immediately into an 80-degree drop.