As Disneyland Paris gets ready to reopen, the Park has sent a message to Annual Passholders who are eager to visit about the new reservation system in place.
- Disneyland Paris is set to reopen on June 17th and ahead of the gates opening again, The resort has shared important information regarding Annual Pass procedures.
- Most importantly, similar to operations at Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris is implementing a park reservation system, allowing Passholders to have up to 3 reservations at a time.
- Of note, and different from those familiar with Walt Disney World Procedures, Days reserved as part of an overnight reservation at a Disney Hotel do not count towards the three reservations.
- Any passholders who currently hold more than three reservations have been asked that you cancel them before June 3rd, 2021. Beginning June 4th, all reservations after the first three will be cancelled.
- The complete message (originally in French, but translated) from the Annual Pass team reads:
- Dear Annual Pass members,
We announced it to you a few days ago, we look forward to seeing you again on June 15 and 16 for 2 exceptional days of pre-opening Annual Pass which will be dedicated to you! You will be able to register on the booking platform from June 1, 2021 at 3 p.m.!
Your satisfaction being at the heart of our concerns, we have been attentive to your feedback. For the sake of fairness and so that a majority of you can enjoy the magic, as part of the reservation system in place, we are changing the way you book your tours. Each Annual Pass member will have 3 simultaneous reservations. Pre-opening days are excluded from this count as well as any day in the context of an overnight reservation in a Disney Hotel.
You will be able to book a new visit date after your first visit or if you decide to cancel one of your 3 reservations. If you have already booked more than 3 visits, we invite you to keep the 3 dates of your choice and to cancel the others. This will allow more of you to book your tours. We thank you for making these cancellations before June 3, 2021. From June 4, 2021, any reservation for dates after the first 3 will be automatically canceled.
Availability changes rapidly on our reservation system. We therefore invite you to consult it regularly. Privilege Tickets will be available for booking from June 1st! See you on the Annual Pass platform at 11am!
For any termination request, a specific form will be available on our site from June 1, 2021. You will have until June 10 to complete and validate it. The termination will be effective upon receipt. The reimbursement, meanwhile, may take 30 to 90 days depending on the circumstances. Otherwise, an extension of 60 days will be carried out automatically.
We thank you again for your patience and your loyalty. We can't wait to see you again at Disneyland Paris!