Shanghai Disney Resort and Goodbaby Group announced a multi-year resort alliance, making Goodbaby the official stroller sponsor of Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Shanghai Disney Resort and Goodbaby Group announced a multi-year deal making them the official stroller sponsor of the resort.
- The new strollers are custom-tailored for Shanghai Disneyland and are now available in the park, featuring expanded seating space and adjustable seated and lying-down modes for children aged six months to seven years old.
- Parents will find a brake on the stroller’s handle and an additional basket under the seat for extra storage.
- Shanghai Disneyland and Goodbaby will also introduce new functions following the launch, including a Bluetooth lock ability by the end of the year, allowing Guests to lock and unlock rented strollers by linking it to their smartphone.
What They’re Saying:
- Joe Schott, President and General Manager, Shanghai Disney Resort: “We put great importance in delivering an exceptional guest experience and are always looking for innovative solutions to enhance and improve every single detail of our offerings. With this exciting new alliance, we have spent many months working together with Goodbaby to design and develop a stroller that delivers an elevated park experience for families with young children.”
- Song Zhenghuan, Founder and Chairman of Goodbaby Group: “We are thrilled to form an alliance with Shanghai Disney Resort. During the stroller’s design process, we worked closely with the resort team to enhance the overall user experience of the stroller. The resort team was deeply involved in every single detail, and we both share the same commitment to delivering a great guest and consumer experience. We are excited that our product is now a part of many guests’ experience at Shanghai Disneyland, and we hope that it will make each visit easier and more enjoyable.”