Disney Parks Blog has released more details including the pricing for Disney After Hours Boo Bash, coming to Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort on select nights starting August 10 through October 31, 2021. They have also announced special 50th anniversary décor coming to the event starting in October.
- As the Walt Disney World Resort prepares for the 50th anniversary celebration, Disney Parks Blog released more details on what Guests can expect to see at the upcoming Disney After Hours Boo Bash, starting August 10 at Magic Kingdom Park including ticket pricing.
- Starting in October, decorations on Main Street U.S.A. will receive a transformation on event nights to celebrate “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” as Walt Disney Imagineering and Walt Disney World Resort Holiday Services team up to blend the fall look with the story of Cinderella creating special pumpkin coach decorations adding to the park’s EARidescence décor for the 50th celebration.
- The event will take place on 23 nights, starting at 9:00 pm till midnight (some nights 9:30 pm – 12:30 am).
- As a reminder, the special event ticket for Disney After Hours Boo Bash grants access to the Magic Kingdom as early as 7:00 pm, so you can enjoy the park before the event even starts.
- Guests will also be allowed to dress in costume, although costume masks are not permitted for adults, only by children 14 and under.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Details:
- Special cavalcades will appear throughout the night including Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade, Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade, Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade, and an appearance by Maleficent as a fire-breathing dragon as seen in the Festival of Fantasy Parade.
- Characters will be spotted throughout the park including Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion, Goofy, Chip ‘n’ Dale, the Cadaver Dans, and other surprises.
- Complimentary snacks will be available like ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select beverages.
- Attractions will of course be open such as Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, Peter Pan’s Flight, and more.
- There will also be specialty food offerings including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake. (The Funnel Cake will also be available outside of the event hours from October 1 through November 1).
- Guests will also be able to trick-or-treat around the park to get Halloween candy.
- Disney PhotoPass is also available to take shots throughout the night.
- August/September Dates: $129-139 plus tax
- October Dates: $159 – 169 plus tax
- Halloween Night/October 31: $199 plus tax.
When Do Tickets Go on Sale? Ticket Discounts
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests can book tickets starting June 8 online or by calling 407-939-4240.
- Tickets will go on sale to all Guests starting June 15 online or by calling 407-939-4240.
- Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can get a $10 discount on event nights in August and September.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Dates:
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning