The Walt Disney World Resort has announced the reopening of select Club Level Lounges, with bookings of Club Level rooms and suites beginning tomorrow, Friday, June 4.
- Club Level Lounges at Walt Disney World Resort hotels are set to start reopening in September, with more this December.
- Each lounge will follow physical distancing measures and indoor covering requirements that are in place at the resort.
- Not currently listed are Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort, which will all reopen at a later date.
- Bookings of the rooms and suites will begin June 4 for Guests interested in staying Club Level at select resort hotels. Guests can either book online or by calling the Disney Reservation Center.
Club Level Lounge Phased Opening Schedule:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – September 16, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – September 23, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – September 26, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – December 16, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – December 16, 2021
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning