Get excited spooky fans! SeaWorld Orlando has just announced that, for the first time ever, the park will host Howl-O-Scream Orlando this Halloween season!
- A new terror has surfaced, and there’s nowhere to hide. Howl-O-Scream has washed ashore at SeaWorld Orlando, and this time, the fear is everywhere.
- Howl-O-Scream will come to SeaWorld Orlando from September 10 to October 31.
- During these 27 nights, guests will experience:
- Haunted Houses: Hear every bloodcurdling shriek. Feel every spine-tingling terror. Get ready for the haunted houses of SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream. There’s no turning back as guests brave dark passageways and round dimly lit corners, hoping they can avoid what’s lurking in the depths. The legends are true, the fear is real, and the only way out is through the fear.
- Scare Zones and Roaming Haunts: There are no safe zones. There are no places to hide. The scares are everywhere, and the roaming haunts never weaken. Get ready for immersive terror at every turn during SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream. Guests should stay alert and be prepared for anything, because you never know what’s waiting up ahead (or creeping up behind you).
- Frightful Shows: Even amid so much mayhem, the show must go on. Duck inside and be mesmerized by a raucous, high-energy musical dance show. Or discover who’s behind all the terror washing over the park at an outdoor show complete with special effects. Guests will also find DJs and party zones that are perfect for a dance break between frights.
- Monster Coasters in the Dark and Haunting Experiences: It wouldn’t be a SeaWorld visit without a ride or two, but it wouldn’t be Howl-O-Scream without a dose of nighttime terror. Guests up to the challenge are invited to ride their favorite attractions in the dark. Meanwhile, sinister interactive surprises await at their favorite bar haunts. Keep watching to see how this once-peaceful park transforms with fear after nightfall.
- Above all, try to resist the haunting song of the one who has emerged from the lake. Evil is calling—with a howl and a scream.
- During this Halloween season, SeaWorld Spooktacular will run during the day with Howl-O-Scream running select evenings.
- Those interested in the event can be among the first to scream by signing up for Howl-O-Scream emails now to get access to exciting updates, promotions, exclusive offers, and more.
- Howl-O-Scream is intended for a mature audience. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood.
- Howl-O-Scream will be a separately ticketed event. Tickets will be priced at $29.99 per guest per night. Annual Passholders can purchase tickets for $24.99. A two-park ticket is also available for the events at both SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. You can purchase your tickets now.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will continue to run their popular Halloween event as well. Check out the video below for a look at last year’s Howl-O-Scream and the terrors that may be in store for this year.
What they’re saying:
- SeaWorld Orlando Park President Kyle Miller: “SeaWorld Orlando fans love our extensive event line-up which includes a special event taking place every weekend of the year. Adding Howl-O-Scream to the calendar provides the missing element of a fright-filled Halloween event that we know our guests will welcome. With this addition, we become the only theme park in Orlando to offer both a daytime family-friendly Halloween and a nighttime horror Halloween for thrill seekers. We are very excited to announce Howl-O-Scream today and look forward to sharing all of the amazing details of the event over the next few months.”