Disney Cruise Line has updated their smartphone app, “Disney Cruise Line Navigator,” giving Guests new features like advance activity reservations and more.
- Disney Cruise Line has updated their smartphone app with various new features as they get ready for sailings to return.
- Just last week, Disney Cruise Line had announced that test sailings would begin with Cast Members on June 29 out of Port Canaveral.
- The new features include the ability to make activity reservations 30 days out at home, join virtual queues for the pool deck, and more.
New Features of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App:
- At Home
- Guests can make advance reservations for complimentary activities beginning 3 0 days prior to sailing.
- On Board
- Communicate directly with the Disney Cruise Line Crew via the live chat feature.
- Join a virtual queue to reserve time at the family pool deck area and debark at ports of call.
- Access all restaurant menus digitally.
- Download onboard transactions.
- Participate in the Emergency Drill by using the app to find your Assembly Station and check-in.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning