Disney Cruise Line has announced more cancellations for sailings through fall 2021 for the Disney Dream, Fantasy, Wonder, and Magic.
- Disney Cruise Line has cancelled more sailings for their ships for departures going through November of this year.
- They state the cancellations are due to needing to finalize new health and safety protocols, bringing crew members back onboard, and further preparations needed before welcoming Guests.
- Disney Cruise Line will be offering Guests that have paid their reservation in full the choice of a 125% future cruise credit or a full refund. Credit has automatically been added to accounts and can be used when ready.
- If you decide to use the future cruise credit, you must go on a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022.
- Guests who have not paid their reservation in full will be automatically receiving a refund for what they have paid.
- If you have any questions, make sure to reach out to your Travel Agent or Disney Cruise Line. Impacted Guests will be receiving an email soon.
- Guests can also speak to someone on the Disney Cruise Line reservations team directly by calling 1-866-325-6685 or 407-566-7797.
Disney Cruise Line Cancellations:
- Disney Dream departures through 8/6/21
- Disney Fantasy departures through 8/28/21
- Disney Wonder departures through 9/19/21
- Disney Magic departures in the U.S. through 11/4/21
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning