- A trailer for Disney’s upcoming documentary film Wolfgang is now available on YouTube.
- Directed by David Gelb (Jiro Dreams of Sushi), Wofgang tells the inspirational story of world-famous chef Wolfgang Puck.
- The film will debut at the 2021 Tribeca Film Festival on Jun 12th ahead of its June 25th streaming debut on Disney+.
- The celebrity chef has restaurant locations around the world, with past Disney collaborations including Avalon Cove in Disney California Adventure park (currently the home of Lamplight Lounge).
- Guests at Walt Disney World can experience Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill. Previously, the chef had multiple locations across Downtown Disney, including Wolfgang Puck Express in the Disney Marketplace, which closed last year.
- “Making people happy is my purpose in life,” the chef says at the end of the trailer. See Wolfgang this June 25th on Disney+.